Sunday, January 9, 2011

Bye for now


















So I’m heading off now from blog world. It's been fun but I’m getting too busy these days and I feel I’m about to start a new journey in my motorcycle world. In no way am I leaving a ‘trend’ or whatever someone wishes to label it, yet venturing into a stage of riding to really become a dirty, scummy and hated of the world, biker. 'Into the wild' is how I am looking at it.

I still plan to use 'As it Was' as a label I don't know what for or when but at this point in time its art and I'm keen to explore the unknown.

As my mate always says;
‘See ya on the road’- which really is where bikers should meet.

1 comment:

  1. I hope that someday you will be back here and start posting again..... Good luck buddy...

    Bushwacker Fender Flares | Bestops

    ReplyDelete